cool link to my page!! You are so nifty!
If I were using proper cyberspace etiquette I would have obtained permission before linking my blog to yours....
What a cute boy!
That top picture is great. You have a great eye.
Zeeny was the one with the great photography skills... She took the pics! Though I will take credit for the cute boy in the picture - He is all mine!
Those pictures remind me of the time I spent picking apples with your family. I want to do it again.
Definately missing the fall aspects NY offers--apple picking, lots of color, warm and yummy cider doughnuts!! Enjoy them for me. : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cool link to my page!! You are so nifty!
If I were using proper cyberspace etiquette I would have obtained permission before linking my blog to yours....
What a cute boy!
That top picture is great. You have a great eye.
Zeeny was the one with the great photography skills... She took the pics! Though I will take credit for the cute boy in the picture - He is all mine!
Those pictures remind me of the time I spent picking apples with your family. I want to do it again.
Definately missing the fall aspects NY offers--apple picking, lots of color, warm and yummy cider doughnuts!! Enjoy them for me. : )
Post a Comment