That's how it was at R's b-ball games. One eye on R and one eye on L who was off playing w/other kids, and playing in the sand. They both came home dirty and tired!
Ok - this is kinda weird cuz you don't know me, but you hubby used to. I was on my brother-in-law's website - The Woods - and I came across a comment from "The Tufts". I remembered I used to know a guy my freshman year of college that had that last name. In fact he dated my roomate most of the year. I knew he was from Vermont (which isn't far from NY) so I called my sister in law, really not expecting that it would be him. I asked her if her friend's husband's name was S*****. She said yes and I said, GET OUT!!! Anyway, my name is Brittney, formerly Von Stetten, now I have the same last name as Aaron and Christine. Christine told me I should look up your blog and you have a beautiful family. S***** looks just the same with maybe a few laugh lines around the eyes. My 4 year old daughter saw your daughter and asked if that was her cousin and if she could come play. We live in PA, so not too far, and you are welcome to come play anytime. Tell S****** I said Hi.
5 comments:
Those kids sure know how to have fun. My favorite is the picture of K.
Fun! Won't you be sad when it's all over?!
Aren't they cute???? Growing right up.
That's how it was at R's b-ball games. One eye on R and one eye on L who was off playing w/other kids, and playing in the sand. They both came home dirty and tired!
Ok - this is kinda weird cuz you don't know me, but you hubby used to. I was on my brother-in-law's website - The Woods - and I came across a comment from "The Tufts". I remembered I used to know a guy my freshman year of college that had that last name. In fact he dated my roomate most of the year. I knew he was from Vermont (which isn't far from NY) so I called my sister in law, really not expecting that it would be him. I asked her if her friend's husband's name was S*****. She said yes and I said, GET OUT!!! Anyway, my name is Brittney, formerly Von Stetten, now I have the same last name as Aaron and Christine. Christine told me I should look up your blog and you have a beautiful family. S***** looks just the same with maybe a few laugh lines around the eyes. My 4 year old daughter saw your daughter and asked if that was her cousin and if she could come play. We live in PA, so not too far, and you are welcome to come play anytime. Tell S****** I said Hi.
Post a Comment