So my cute little nephew (who just barely turned one) broke his leg the other day. When I heard he broke his little leg I just wanted to cuddle and snuggle the little guy... Infact, my grief for the little guy became so real I could feel his pain!
Actually I twisted my ankle at the stinkin' pumpkin patch!
It is swollen and black and blue... very attractive right?
I know, I know ~ I deserately need a pedicure!

6 comments:
Ouch! I'm sorry...hope it feels better soon!
Natalie!!! That looks like a bad one. Ice is and take good care of it. Sprains take a long time to heal.
.... and I was planning on beginning an exercise program this week! I guess my quest for a thinner me will have to wait! I might as well enjoy the candy this Halloween, right?
OUCH!!! The pictures look very painful, I don't even want think about how painful it actually is!
Well I like the toenail polish.. It's cute. I'm sorry you have a hurt ankle that's no fun. See ya Saterday. What are you going as?
Friday .. sorry
Post a Comment