Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Monday was a great day for us to visit the pumpkin patch!
The weather was perfect and we had the hay mountain all to ourselves.
Lots and lots of pumpkins...
What a fun day!
~ except for the twisting of my ankle... OUCH!
and no cider donuts!

7 comments:

zeeny said...

I like the hay mt. picture...cute

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say the same thing as Zeeny... I really like that picture too! The contrasting colors make it look really cool!

Guinevere said...

The kids look so big...especiallly on that mountain! Sorry about your ankle. What's with the NO apple cider donuts?!?!

Bonster said...

I totally miss that place, and the donuts! I think I loved going there as much as the boys did when we were living there. I would make J take us multiple times.
That looked like a fun day, well, except for the injury and all! The kids are super cute!

EstesSBTAK said...

Ok, I feel so dumb.. I have been checking your page at least 2 times a week. But I kept just pulling up the last post you did in August... then I realized I had saved the August post page in my favorites... so now I am all caught up. Lovely pictures and fun times! Thanks for the fun posts. I will save the correct page in my favorites now! :-)

damama said...

What a nice day. I still remember the day we enjoyed picking apples and drinking cider.

Carrie Tidwell said...

Looks like you have had great weather. I love the fall when the weather is nice. Cute pics!