Wednesday, October 10, 2007

San Francisco Treat!

I ate my share of Rice-A-Roni & Pasta-Roni while I was in college - After I was married, I soon learned that my husband wasn't as big of a rice lover as me. He wasn't home to eat dinner with us last night so I made Rice-A-Roni. My oldest said, "This is the best dinner I've ever eaten!" ~ Interesting, huh?
Rice-A-Roni really is a San Francisco treat!
and Oh, how I love San Francisco...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love Rice-A-Roni too! We must be related!!

zeeny said...

Have you been to San Francisco?

zippy said...

Love both "roni's"...haven't had either in a lo-ong time, thanks for the idea!! San Fran is a fun place to visit!

I stinketh not!! said...

I love San Fran. That was our weekend get-a-way when I was a rebellious as a teenager. Funny thing though I never had Rice-a Roni when I was there. I like anything thats easy to make.. I had Mac & Cheese last night :)

Natalie said...

I love San Francisco... Alcatraz, Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39 - It's all fun! It's been probably a decade since I've been there... I'd like to go back soon!

damama said...

Go back soon? Sounds like a girls weekend to me!!!