What a MONKEY! I love it~ Are you surviving with S being out of town?
What a cute pic of J!L used to sneak yogurts and eat them with his fingers when he was little, I would catch him in a big mess, it was always so hard not to laugh and encourage him when I found him like that!
He is too cute. You need to get this in a 5x7 and scrapbook a whole page on your little Monkey!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a MONKEY! I love it~ Are you surviving with S being out of town?
What a cute pic of J!
L used to sneak yogurts and eat them with his fingers when he was little, I would catch him in a big mess, it was always so hard not to laugh and encourage him when I found him like that!
He is too cute. You need to get this in a 5x7 and scrapbook a whole page on your little Monkey!
Post a Comment