I think you should post a comment just so the person knows you care. It can be simple/one word. I don't always do this...but try to as often as I can. (I don't think you need to put comments on blogs you just randomly look at though...then they would know I was blog stalking!)
I totally agree with Zeeny... sometimes I get mad at mom cause she has looked at my blog and not commented! (Nikki does this too.) But then I go to some of my other sisters blogs and they have commented! Why is this? Am I not that important or what?
cute zeeny, blog stalker. I think its nice for people to respond to your blogs. Even if it is a one word thing. I know alot of bloggers work hard on there blogs. I look to see if someone has updated there blog to get an idea of how often they would look at mine. But I try to let the people I care about know there important to me.
I had to take a business communications class, and there was a whole section on email etiquette, which is different from memos and letters. I just want to know who thinks up these rules?!
9 comments:
I think you should post a comment just so the person knows you care. It can be simple/one word. I don't always do this...but try to as often as I can. (I don't think you need to put comments on blogs you just randomly look at though...then they would know I was blog stalking!)
I totally agree with Zeeny... sometimes I get mad at mom cause she has looked at my blog and not commented! (Nikki does this too.) But then I go to some of my other sisters blogs and they have commented! Why is this? Am I not that important or what?
I actually did an online search and got a bunch of results... it was interesting - obviously I don't have much to blog about right now!
cute zeeny, blog stalker. I think its nice for people to respond to your blogs. Even if it is a one word thing. I know alot of bloggers work hard on there blogs. I look to see if someone has updated there blog to get an idea of how often they would look at mine. But I try to let the people I care about know there important to me.
I hope spelling isn't part of etiquette..
As long as you don't mis-spell in CAPITAL LETTERS... Apparently, typing in CAPS is considered yelling or shouting in the cyber-world!
What did the online research tell you???
MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST FINISH THIS COMMENT SECTION AND MOVE TO MY COMMENT SECTION...I WANT SEVEN COMMENTS!!!
I had to take a business communications class, and there was a whole section on email etiquette, which is different from memos and letters. I just want to know who thinks up these rules?!
Post a Comment