Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Magic Bullet

Perhaps you've seen the 30 minute info-mercial on the magic bullet
and you probably thought, "I have a blender - I don't need that."
Well... I think you are wrong!
Zeeny made me a fat free fruit smoothie for breakfast
a few weeks ago with her magic bullet - and it was delicious!
They are too expensive if you buy them online from their website,
I bought mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Zeeny got hers from BJ's
If you love Jamba Juice then you should get yourself one!
Last night we made milk shakes - everyone was able to choose
what they wanted in their own milkshake... and I was able to make
some of them small (with less ice cream and milk) for the kids
and others I filled the cup full - Yes... for myself I made a large!

4 comments:

zeeny said...

I love it!! How did the milkshakes turn out?!

Anonymous said...

We love Jamba Juice and milkshakes at my house, so I gues we need one. And, I did just get a 20% off to Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday. What does it come with?

I stinketh not!! said...

I will add it to my x-mas wish list. Thanks for the info.

damama said...

Looks like fun. Fun and good tasting; how much more can you ask???