He likes getting postcards from around the country
His favorite treat is cinnamon rolls
He likes his Tamagotchi(s)
He is taking an 8 week Spanish class
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is a total BABE! ... You forgot that one!!! You also forgot that he gets the most box tops.... Can you believe how old he is getting??? Are you sending us a copy of the picture? I think he looks cute in green, I believe his last few pics have all been in blue...I like the green!
6 comments:
He is a total BABE! ... You forgot that one!!! You also forgot that he gets the most box tops....
Can you believe how old he is getting??? Are you sending us a copy of the picture? I think he looks cute in green, I believe his last few pics have all been in blue...I like the green!
He is getting so big!! I can't believe how fast it is going!
"Right on BullFrog!"
What a cool kid, and getting so grown up!
I think most of the past pictures have been in brown. Can you believe he is almost 8...
Carson....you are a very handsome boy!!! I can't believe how fast you have grown up. I bet your family is so proud of you. We love you!!!!
.....and I am a very proud grandma!!!
Post a Comment