Today I wake up and decide to make Blueberry Muffins for breakfast ~ Yummy, I know! Everything goes well... we all enjoy them and the kids start to get ready for school. I smell something burning so I check to make sure the oven was turned off. About 20 minutes later ~ after getting teeth brushed and clothes ironed, I come downstairs and it still smells like something is burning...~
Can you take a guess at who is at the root of this problem?
I walk around the kitchen and noticed that our little monkey had taken the waffle maker out of the cupboard and plugged it in... and it is piping HOT! Lucky for me, he plugged it in and walked away... Had anyone touched the smoking waffle iron, they would surely have been burned - or perhaps he could have burned down the house... Could that happen from a waffle iron left plugged in?
I am grateful a disaster was avoided!

4 comments:
Holy Cow...that kind of freaks me out. He is too smart for his own good! I guess you'll have to start hiding things!
You're telling me J did this???
Muffins.. He wanted waffles Mom. Good thing you found it. And I'm glad He wasn't hurt.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a little monkey! Yikes!
Post a Comment