Today Zeeny put some pressure on me... so, together we braved a
Spin class at the gym. It was definitely a great workout for us ~
we did some serious sweating, we even had fun (making fun of ourselves),
listened to some great music and left with incredibly sore bottoms!
I'm not sure which burned worse at the end... my thighs or my butt ~

5 comments:
You guys rock! I've done a spin class or two and the backside soreness is terrible. Keep up the great work...
Great job! I've only done spinning a few times but totally loved it, this fall when both boys will be at school I'm gonna try it again! You two rock!
...And I'm sure it will be worse tomorrow! But good job sis!!
You're awesome! Maybe I am wierd...but, I LOVE that sore feeling after a good workout! I have never tried a spin class...but I could definately use the help in those areas!!
Way to go! At least you got to the class, which is more than I can say for myself! How fun to have a friend to get out of the house with!
Post a Comment