Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swim Lessons...

This summer he's mastered treading water for 30 seconds, swimming from one side of the pool to the other, and made several attemps at the backstroke... but can't figure out why he keeps sinking!
She is still learning to go under without plugging her nose (just like mom), has fun "blasting off" from the side and loves jumping "like Tigger." I wonder if the swim instructor thinks the kids are two, instead of five!

He just likes to watch and soak up the sun... again, just like mom!
It's been fun this summer watching the kids swim ~

7 comments:

Carrie Tidwell said...

Jackson....what a cutie! Way to go Carson and Kailey! Swimming lessons are so nice!

Bonster said...

That looks like too much fun!

I stinketh not!! said...

The water looks great on a hot day like today. K,and J look like they doing really well.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of C trying to do the backstroke! K is adorable as always and J looks like a totaly stud with his glasses! What a fun summer!

Child Family said...

I am so glad you found me. I lost my yahoo email a while ago and was dying to get back in touch with you! Your family is awesome. I can't wait to get caught up with you through our blogs.
Julie

Guinevere said...

I miss those darling faces...and I miss our summer days spent at the Great Escape too! Jackson is sooo big! That's one thing I miss about our lessons - they're not outside in a pool. Way to go you little fishes!!

Sunni said...

As a former swim teacher, I love to see kids in the pool learning. Tell Carson that the reason he sinks is because he is All Muscle! It is much harder for strong boys to swim on their backs.