Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A weekend surprise...

I just spent six days in Utah ~ and met my cute little niece for the first time! She is such a sweet little baby... I miss her already ~

(Don't look too closely... I had just gotten off the plane and am exhausted!)

I also spent time with my parents and sisters... I miss living close to them! They are so fun to hang out with ~ The time went by way too fast... I didn't get to see everyone on my list, I need to do better planning next time!

After a day or two I was missing this good looking gang back home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COME BACK!! I had a ton of fun with you and Emery just loves her Auntie! Thanks for being so helpful!

I stinketh not!! said...

Glad to have you home, You are looking really good! Great pic of the family, looks like a lazy day.

Carrie Tidwell said...

WE MISS YOU TOO! I agree with Whit....come back for good with everyone! I bet it feels good to be home with the family! WE LOVE YOU!

Child Family said...

Yeah, when do I get to be on the list of people to visit when you are out here? It is so fun to see your blog. It has really been a LONG TIME!

Guinevere said...

It was so good to see you while you where here! Your family is darling...your niece is SUPER cute. Love your guts!!