Friday, July 25, 2008

Memory Tag ~

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing along in this game of tag and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I hope you'll play ~

12 comments:

Bonster said...

Working out together at aerobics and thinking that your last name should really be "Tough"! The reason I joined that dance for talent night for enrichment was because you were so smiley about it and you had agreed to do it! your one great lady Lallie!

Kadi, John and girls said...

Going to the Gray Animal Park a few years ago! What a fun day we all had!

zippy said...

Thanks for the fun memory comment! I had forgotten about begging cookie dough off of you, but once reminded I totally had to make cookie dough this weekend just to eat some and think about all the good times in NY with great friends like you! : )

Some of my favorite memories with you: monthly dinners with your family and ours; going out to lunch for birthdays; getting a pedicure with you before Li'l J was born; you coming over when we called S to help give me a blessing right before I went to the hospital to have Li'l J...contractions and all!; and then you braving the harsh winter storm that had just come through to visit us in the hospital once Li'l J was born--thanks for being such a great friend!

Anonymous said...

Reading these things about you reminds me of all the wonderful memories I have of you.....I am so lucky to be your mom!!!

1. carving your name on the car hood and piano.
2. vaseline and the cat.
3. picking apples
4. Celine Dion

......I could go on and on and on

NIcole Erickson said...

Where do I begin?! "Y" days! Halloween at the dorms...in our footed pjs! Step-aerobics on the 3rd floor of Centennial! Chopping our hair off for the first time together! I miss you!!

I'm so glad you found me...so excited to see your comment and so excited you have a blog I can keep up with! Look how big your kids are?! Has it been this long?

We have to catch up! Drop me a line sometime!

I stinketh not!! said...

I have to admit my favorite memory is all of your smiles you have shared with me, I have great memories of getting to know you. But my favorite Lallie moment was the hair cut joke from your darling son.

Shimber said...

I'd have to say the best memory I have of you is sitting in our dorm room in U-Hall rubbing each other's feet. To everyone else, I'm sure that sounds kind of risque (!), but really, it wasn't. You were such a great roommate - I wish I would have lived with all you girls more than just one year!

Guinevere said...

Your first pedicure with me. S was out of town so M watched the kiddos. We had a blast and M put batteries in K's glow worm. Thought he was being soooo helpful and nice. But K's mommy and daddy had taken them out on purpose. SORRY!!!

zeeny said...

My first memory of you was at aerobics! I was out of town the week you moved into the ward so I met you at aerobics first! I remember thinking, I better take my time getting to know this girl before I really commit to become her friend! I don't think it took too long before we were friends! Oh ya, remember the aerobics show they were preparing for that week that I skipped out on!!!

Horgy said...

Ric should be the one posting a memory, my memories pertain to your whole family. I love how much your family loves to spend time together, your parents do an incredible job with that in my opinion. What I really want to know is how you set up this Memory Tag as I would like to put one on our blog. SO... if you get a chance shoot Ric an email and let him know. I will also have Ric leave a memory, he has a lot of happy cousin memories.
Jodie

Camaron Ortiz said...

hey if you give me your email I'll add you to my blog list. ;o)

Child Family said...

Oh, girl, do you really want me to leave a memory? I'll just say, summer at BYU living in Singletree riding around in Katie's parent's convertible. You yelled something at two girls crossing the street. YOU CRACK ME UP! I have so many funny memories of you. I really miss you!