For an 8 year old, hearing your mother say,
"BE CAREFUL ~ IT WILL BURN YOUR FINGER!"
is not enough to make you stop touching it...
According to him, what I should have said was,
"BE CAREFUL... IT IS HOT!"
Now he has a big burn blister in the shape of a C on his thumb.
Hopefully, it will remind him to listen to his mother!

8 comments:
Love that face he is giving you in the pic!
I love that first picture! He looks totally ticked off! So funny...not that burning your finger is funny. What did he touch?
Natalie, how absolutely delightful to come across you in blogland, one of my favorite places:) Your family is adorable and it's been so long since I've know what you have been up to. It'll be fun to read up on what your family is doing. So many questions that probably aren't all that appropriate for a comment, but I'll see if I can answer some of them with reading your blog.
I'm so glad you stumbled across my profile. Who knew?
Natalie, how fun to cross blog paths!:) I'm so glad you left a comment that let me follow you over here. It's kind of freaky, in a good way, to see long lost friends and relatives in their grown-up lives through a blog. Your family is beautiful, and I'm looking forward to catching up with you!
If I sent two comments (now three) know that it's because I'm on my parent's computer and was having a hard time logging in. I'm really not the stalker type;)
Ohhh... How did he burn himself?
Ouch!! Sounds like something my eldest would say to me after he had done something similar. Gotta love boys...Hope it feels better soon Carson.
LOL, wording problems. Well at least he is learning how to push the blame back to you :)
Post a Comment