This is my new little niece, isn't she the cutest little thing?
She arrived a few weeks early and gave us all a little scare ~ one look with those big beautiful eyes and we'll forgive her! Click here to watch her grow!
She is darling! Glad all is well.P.S.I've tagged you on my blog for a "10 in 10 minutes" post--check out my blog for details. I'm excited to see what you post--have fun!
She sure is cute and growing well. We went to the doctor today and she is almost to her original birth weight! YEAH!!She feels very lucky that she gets her own post on your blog. Looks like you might be the favorite aunt! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She is darling! Glad all is well.
P.S.
I've tagged you on my blog for a "10 in 10 minutes" post--check out my blog for details. I'm excited to see what you post--have fun!
She sure is cute and growing well. We went to the doctor today and she is almost to her original birth weight! YEAH!!
She feels very lucky that she gets her own post on your blog. Looks like you might be the favorite aunt! :)
Post a Comment