Friday, July 4, 2008

A Fun Filled Fourth

I've always enjoyed the 4th of July, I love parades, BBQ's and fireworks!
This year we started our day by opening a fun package complete with cute holiday shirts from Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks, mom and dad ~ the kids loved them, the pink one was a big hit! The kids played outside with friends on the new waterslide all afternoon. We had a couple families over for a yummy BBQ, followed by a campfire to toast up S'mores... yummy!
When it got dark our neighbors pulled off a fantastic display of fireworks!
You can't beat watching fireworks from the comfort of your own backyard.
  • Can you believe I didn't have my camera out all day? What a bummer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?? You forgot your camera?? Oh well, atleast you gave us a great post on all of the activities!

Guinevere said...

Sounds like a great holiday celebration! We love the 4th. I bet your cutie pies looked GREAT in their new spiffy patriotic wear!!

zeeny said...

Glad your fourth was fun!! I guess it would've been more fun with us, but what can you do!?