Monday, September 24, 2007

Oktoberfest...

This month the amusement park is celebrating Oktoberfest
(yes, I realize it is still September...)
They reserve the weekends in October for Fright Fest!
The kids thought it was pretty cool to be there when it got dark!
I love the fall... I just don't like it getting dark so early~
Before we know it, it'll be dark at 5pm
Sometimes just watching this ride makes me sick!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!I love that the girls are holding hands! Kailey is making a cute face, what is she so excited about?

zeeny said...

Those kids are adorable!!!

I stinketh not!! said...

Are the Water rides still open? Those are darling kids :)

Natalie said...

Whit ~ She IS making a strange little face, isn't she... I think she was just being a little silly!

Stella ~ I think the water rides are closed, we didn't even go check... My kids love the water park, we usually spend most of our time in the water when we go.

damama said...

Looks like f.u.n. Lagoon has Frightmares pretty soon. I like the chainsaw drill team.