~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~
There are exactly three months until Christmas Day! I don't know about any of you, but it's about the time that I start thinking about gifts (both those I give and receive)... I know I still need to get through Halloween and Thanksgiving - but I still can't get the joy (or chore) of Christmas shopping out of my mind right now! With both of the older kids in school this year, I think I will enjoy the shopping much more... The last few years I have had to pick up a big (not clear) bin and fill it up with goodies! Then, lamefully tell the cashier I don't want to buy the bin... that it was just being used to camouflage the secrets inside!

5 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has not only Halloween and Thanksgiving on the brain, but Christmas too! I love the bin idea, that is pretty smart!
We already know what santa is bringing this year, as well as what we are getting the kids ;-) I just love Christmas!
The bin idea I got from you has come in handy multiple times!
That is too funny.....I didn't know about the bin
I have a bin, all year long I pick up things... Like last time I went to the LDS bookstore in Seattle I bought some presents for people. And I love after Christmas shopping when everything is 50-80% off. I'm almost done with shopping. I just have the Husband to get for now. And I think I'm going to instate the 'home made gifts' this year. and of course Undies:)
I actually bought my first Christmas gifts for the kids today... WEBKINS... Thanks - Zeeny for the great idea!
Post a Comment