
My
sister recommended this book, and at first I thought it sounded a little creepy... high school Vampires?? Come on - I am an adult... But, I will admit I was wrong - this book is written so well! The attraction between these two main characters was so intense (and not at all in a perverted way) I could not put this book down!

I requested
Eclipse online from my local library. On Tuesday I took the kids for their last summer visit and thought I'd check to see when I could expect the book. I figured if it was checked out by someone, I could find out the due date - then I would have more patience in waiting to read it. The cute lady checks her computer and says, "Well ~ you won't get it for a while." When I ask WHY? She says, "You are #60 on the waiting list!" What?? Not 6th in line - but, SIX ZERO! Can you believe that??

Lucky for me I have a friend who has also
read them and loved them...
and better yet, owns them and is letting me borrow them!
6 comments:
Ooh, sweet! I am always on the lookout for a new book!! So glad you posted about them!
I'm glad you like them!! I can't wait to have a discussion. Just don't talk to Abby about them because she is more crazy about them than we are.
Apparently these books are all the rage right now...flying off the shelves faster than Harry Potter even in some areas!! I've seen them mentioned A LOT on a number of blogs lately...guess maybe I'll check them out too one of these days.
Have you finished them...or even gotten the last two yet? Are you going tonight?
I got the 1st book last night and just finished it this morning... I just couldn't put it down, one of my new favorites!!!!
OO my gosh!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THOSE BOOKS!!!!! I'm reading eclipse now and I can't wait till Stephinie Meyer finishes the fourth book! But, I do have to get reading the bom!!!
Love,
Alex!
Post a Comment