Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a bit of a Spoiler...

I just finished reading Eclipse last night.
I have to admit, I was a little disappointed - the story does NOT end...
In my frustration I went to the author's website...
because I couldn't believe she would end the series the way she did...
without any sort of closure... I mean, what really happens?
There will be a fourth book ~ anticipated to be out December 2008!
She is also working on a new book from Edwards point of view...
that might be interesting to read!
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the book from Edwards point of view will be really really good. I loved twilight!!! But after I had read new moon and eclipse, I felt like I had read the same book 3 times!! She needs to add a change of characters or scenery to her next book. Wouldn't you say?

annaniccole said...

Ya! im almost done with eclipse! i love that book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! edward seems so cute!


alex!

p.s abby isnt as oppsest than you think...