I just noticed the new button to post videos... How fun! This is a little video of the Disney Parade, which we saw on our trip to California in the spring...
ENJOY...
Cute...and yes, I was up till about one last night. Might explain why I don't feel great this morning!
Kailey sure loved that didn't she! I remember all she was say is oooooh......ohhhh! That has to be so rewarding as a parent to see your kids so happy~
Brings a smile a thoughts of fun times. Hey, let's do it again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute...and yes, I was up till about one last night. Might explain why I don't feel great this morning!
Kailey sure loved that didn't she! I remember all she was say is oooooh......ohhhh! That has to be so rewarding as a parent to see your kids so happy~
Brings a smile a thoughts of fun times. Hey, let's do it again.
Post a Comment