I brought each of the kids home something special from my trip to Las Vegas. I didn't want my hubby to feel left out so I brought him home a package of trick gum. I figure the guys at work would get a kick out of it. It is trick gum because it gives you a little shock when you try and pull out the stick of gum. I don't think the kids understood what was "tricky" about the gum (I even warned them of the shocking to follow)because the oldest two tried to pull the gum and recieved a little bolt of electricity! I had been home less than an hour and had made all of the kids cry because they didn't like getting shocked. The little one was just crying because everyone else was... Way to go, Mom! Welcome home...
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Trick Gum
I brought each of the kids home something special from my trip to Las Vegas. I didn't want my hubby to feel left out so I brought him home a package of trick gum. I figure the guys at work would get a kick out of it. It is trick gum because it gives you a little shock when you try and pull out the stick of gum. I don't think the kids understood what was "tricky" about the gum (I even warned them of the shocking to follow)because the oldest two tried to pull the gum and recieved a little bolt of electricity! I had been home less than an hour and had made all of the kids cry because they didn't like getting shocked. The little one was just crying because everyone else was... Way to go, Mom! Welcome home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How funny! I didn't know that you actually bought the trick gum! I was too scared to pull the gum in Vegas so I am sure if I were one of your kids, I'd be crying too!
That is great...I can see mine in tears as well. Were they upset because of the shock or they didn't get gum?!
I am laughing out loud as I read that. Aiden didn't think it was so cool either.
I read the back closely and it specifically says not for children under 14. Samson didn't think it was funny at all... Must be our strange sense of humor, like putting a rubber band on the kitchen sprayer so it sprays when the water is turned on (ha,ha,ha)! Samson doesn't think that is funny either!
That's totally funny! I get in trouble from J and the boys when I trick them too!
I didn't notice you bought the gum. I didn't get Jaden a shocker flash light because I knew he would hate it. Did Samson even take the gum to work for his friends?
Post a Comment