Wow... You cut off a lot of hair! That must have been atleast eight inches! What a babe!!! I love it, you look cute with short hair!
I like it; I like it. I sent you the CD today.
Soooo cute!!!!! I love it!!!
You look great - as if you have lost some a bit of a couple things. Good for you.
It was 8 inches - she measured it when she cut it (I asked her to... I am strange like that) The only problem is I woke up today and realized... I can't style it the cute way she did! Great - now I just look like a boy who needs a haircut!
Oh Please... I'm sure you can do it just fine! It really looks just like Katie Holmes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow... You cut off a lot of hair! That must have been atleast eight inches! What a babe!!! I love it, you look cute with short hair!
I like it; I like it. I sent you the CD today.
Soooo cute!!!!! I love it!!!
You look great - as if you have lost some a bit of a couple things. Good for you.
It was 8 inches - she measured it when she cut it (I asked her to... I am strange like that) The only problem is I woke up today and realized... I can't style it the cute way she did! Great - now I just look like a boy who needs a haircut!
Oh Please... I'm sure you can do it just fine! It really looks just like Katie Holmes!
Post a Comment