In a week I will be flying across the country to meet my mom and sisters in Vegas for a little weekend away. It will be the first time in 8 years that I have flown without children, and I am concerned (not really, though) about what I will do with those five hours. Reading a good book sounds like a good choice! I can skim through celebrity gossip magazines for awhile, but not for five hours... there and back! So, all those who check in on my blog...
Please leave me your suggestion
for a good read!

4 comments:
Oh Boy do I have some book ideas for you...
Twilight— Stephenie Meyer
New Moon— Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse- Stephenie Meter
Austenland- Shannon Hale
The Goose Girl- Shannon Hale
The Secret Life of Bees- Sue Monk Kidd
Me, Mom and Nikki have all read the books by Stephenie Meyer, she is a BYU Graduate, so I think you would like her.
Recent reads from our book club I've enjoyed (they're all available @ DeseretBook.com)
* Simply--Carolyn J. Rasmus (Self-help)
* I am a Mother--Jane Clayson Johnson (Self-help)
*Confessions of an Unbalanced Woman--Emily Watts (Self-help)
* Redemption Road--Toni Sorenson Brown (Fiction)
* Tangles Roots--G. G. Vandagriff (Fiction/Mystery)
I'm currently re-reading a classic:
*Little Women--Louisa May Alcott
Hope you have a great trip!!
Depends on what kind of book your looking for. The Other side of Heaven by John H. Grobergs is really good and I have that one if you wanna barrow it. When are you leaving? Have a great time.
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by mark haddon
or Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi...I have all three if you want to read one!
Post a Comment