Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Amusement Park

The kids always have a great time when we
take them to the amusement park near us.

Often when they ride these little boats, our little guy tries to stick his hands in the water... which totally freaks me out!

I took this picture from far away because I wanted to show how they were the only kids on the airplanes, and it was funny to see all the planes on the ground except for theirs. When they were finished riding, I asked if they could ride again ~ there was nobody in line... He made the kids get off the ride, walk around back to stand in line and then get back on... it was a little strange! Yes, that is our baby sucking down orange soda!
I know, I know... I am a good mom! They love going on this ride. Kailey laughs the whole time saying it "tickles her belly" They love the water park. They love to watch as the big bucket gets filled with water and then dumps on everyone!

4 comments:

annaniccole said...

What cute kiddos....I miss seeing and tickling them. Love you guys!

damama said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Dang, I have cute grandkids!!

Anonymous said...

How fun, I didn't know the Great Escape had a water park. Looks like fun. I love the picture of Jackson...he loves orange soda doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

Hey this is abby!
Your kids are just SO adorable!
I miss them so much!!
I hope you all are doing well!!
I LOVE YOU!!
XOXO!!
I'm so excited for Jr High!
Also WAY scared...
I got my eyebrows waxed for the
first time today!
LOVE YOU!