Monday, August 27, 2007

Las Vegas!

I spent the weekend in Las Vegas with my mom and three sisters. We saw Celine Dion... which was amazing, she has incredible talent! Mamma Mia was so fun... the music brings back great memories! The Cheesecake Factory is always delicious... Relaxing at the pool ~ without a dozen kids was a great way to spend the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the slide show... My favorite picture is the one where we are sitting in front of the fountain outside. You blue shirt matches the water perfectly!

zeeny said...

Nice to have you home! I'll comment more but have to go!

EstesSBTAK said...

So AWESOME! Celine Dion is one of my favs! I am glad you were able to spend some fun time with your family without the kids. I now have something to look forward to! :-) Thanks for sharing. :-)