Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thanks Cinderella!

About two weeks ago our little princess told me she wanted to write a letter to Cinderella. She has been friends with Cinderella have been friends ever since we visited her in the Princess Castle at Disneyland in May. She told me everything she wanted to say to Cinderella. We put our note in the mail and sent it off to Cinderella. It is a good thing I know that Cinderella secretly lives in Clearfield! Today we received a package from Cinderella and as you can tell by the smile on her face she absolutely LOVED it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh that totally made my day!! I hope she liked it and I will play Cinderella anytime!! Love ya!

annaniccole said...

Kailey....you are so lucky to know Cinderella so well. Bryanna is going to want her address.

zeeny said...

Fun!! I need that address!

The Merrell Family said...

So cute!! I can't believe how similar this picture of Kailey is to your picture at the top of your blog.
I wonder if Cinderella knows Lightning???