Today has been one of those days...
The morning started with 9:00 am Swim lessons, followed by driving Carson to summer camp, then going for my weekly visit to the dreaded Weight Watchers. Good News though ~ I lost the weight that I had gained last week! After being at home for less than an hour I pick up Carson from summer camp, and drive down to have lunch with Samson. Having lunch with him typically only occurs when he forgets his wallet & his bagged lunch. It is raining SO hard outside we eat McDonalds from the drive thru... not exactly fun ...and now the truck smells of french fries and I've probably gained the wieght I lost ~ in one single Big Mac! Finally, I am at home! But, but in less than an hour I run off to do some Visiting Teaching (I drive 30 minutes for a 30 minute visit and then drive 30 minutes home... CRAZY) It is 4:30 and now I have to think about what to have for dinner. What really gets me about today is that I filled up the truck with gas in the morning ~ $75! Now, there is nearly a quarter tank gone, which leads me to believe that I spent almost twenty bucks today driving around that stinkin' truck!

2 comments:
Sounds like a long day...
I hate days like that...I want to be busy but not quite that busy!
Post a Comment