Looks great! I would like to see more pics of your home. Love ya!
Looks Good. Take one of the whole Bathroom for me, please. (did that sound bossy?) anywho, I'm off to the dentist
Hey that looks like my bathroom...is it chocolate brown? I like it!
It is actually called Chocolate curl... I like it ~ I didn't at first, but is is sure growing on me... I feel fancy bathing in my tub now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks great! I would like to see more pics of your home. Love ya!
Looks Good. Take one of the whole Bathroom for me, please. (did that sound bossy?) anywho, I'm off to the dentist
Hey that looks like my bathroom...is it chocolate brown? I like it!
It is actually called Chocolate curl... I like it ~ I didn't at first, but is is sure growing on me... I feel fancy bathing in my tub now!
Post a Comment