Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday ~

The little guy has been talking about a Handy Manny cake for awhile -
although when it came time to eat it, he said he didn't like it.
I did what any good mom would do and ate it for him!
Listen closely to the video below, as we sing "Happy Birthday dear..."
He says, no - Handy Manny! He likes it when we call him Handy Manny!
The kids were happy that Grandma came down to visit!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! I will have to remember to call him Handy Manny from now on! Too funny! The first thing I noticed was how cute you hair looks! Did you do it with a curling iron?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just showed your post to Brandon and he says you should post videos more often... it feels like we were there with you! :)

I stinketh not!! said...

He is getting so big. I love the video. Ok maybe I'm out of the 3 year old loop but who is Handy Mandy??

JeMM said...

Happy birthday to you both! I'm a good mom too - I eat my kids food all the time! Love ya!

zeeny said...

Happy Birthdays!!! I can still remember you telling me you tried to not deliver him until after midnight, but it just didn't happen! I can't believe our babies are three...time flies

Carrie Tidwell said...

I love it. You look so good in your pics...my speakers aren't set up right now, but I will watch it when the are! LOVE YOU ALL!

Child Family said...

Natalie, you look so cute. What a funny little guy.

Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you... I watch this video over and over because it cracks me up! He is so dang cute~

chellae said...

So you were able to get the tools all wrapped up and everything? A keeps telling me that he and J need to get together and play with their tools.