We celebrated my 33rd and the little one's 3rd birthday!
If you didn't know, he was born on my 30th birthday ~
(perhaps there was a sale at Costco?)
He thought it was the funniest thing ever - well, almost...
For him, the funniest thing was listening to his Aunt sing over the phone!


5 comments:
That is too funny! You gotta love those costco cards! I could sing to the boy all day, I love his laugh.
Well they are darn cute cards. ( did you get cards too?) Happy Birthday to you both!
How funny. Looks like I must do the shopping for those aroung me. Maybe I should change that...ha ha! I hope you enjoyed your birthdays. Maybe I'll have one born on my birhtday too!
Happy Birthday Natalie!
I didn't know that you ad him on your b-day. Fun! I hope you had a good one.
Post a Comment