The kids were home from school today because of bad weather... Freezing rain is something I've become quite familiar with living on the Eastcoast. We did have fun playing in the snow and building this snowman together!
The snowman is taller than me. It is quite a workout trying to get balls of snow on top of each other ~ building a snowman isn't as easy as it looks!

8 comments:
What a great snowman~ It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be when you told me about it on the phone. I'm impressed! Kailey looks adorable, as usual!
We had a winter storm warning today too-I can still see the grass through the snow...
Looks like a cute snowman and lots of fun for the family. Too funny, you close for snow... we close for rain! :-) Merry Christmas!
Oh how I wish for snow....!!! That snowman rocks! Wish I could build one with my kids. Maybe when we head home for the holiday! Happy late birthday!
Thats an awesome snowman! All we had was slush snow, heavy and wet. eck
Our snow man wasn't even as big as Lydia - maybe half - amazing what a few miles north will give ya in snow. Looks fun!
What a great mom you are to actually go play in the snow with the kids!! The snowman looks great! I love his arms!
Good work, Samson. That looks like a major undertaking.
Post a Comment