"I like everything."
"My favorite thing about Christmas is to see my friends on the Christmas cards and to make cards for our family on the presents under the tree. I like to see all the colorful lights outside on the houses. I love the presents people gave to me and I like the Tinkerbell things Santa gave to me. I like the candy and cookies. I want to leave the Christmas tree up forever."
This little guy was patient this year and would wait his turn to open a gift. Once the flashlight was opened, he wasn't interested in much else!

5 comments:
Cute fam! What's with boys and flashlights?? I think Jaden was the same way!
What is it with little boys and lights? We got Josh a little lantern. He loved it! Must be preparation for fireworks as Scouts.
I love that your girl had so much to say - not that the boys don't have those wonderful thoughts or feeling but as females we just express it so much better and willingly too!
It looks like so much fun. It's really too bad that we don't live closer to each other. Our kids are the perfect ages to be friends with each other. Maybe some year we can take them to Lagoon and they can create their own happy memories like I have with you:)
I really like the way you did this blog... very creative. What did you enjoy Lallie? :)
Post a Comment