So cute! I think Kailey needs another little girl in the picture for the future! How fun to see them growing. I was thinking of doing a Family picture here soon. Are you in your yard?
So cute. I had great intentions of a fall family photo shoot as well. Couldn't get my stuff together in time. It's the whole matching outfits that I struggle with. Good choice with the whites. They look great!! As for us I guess we're down to a snowy back drop.
7 comments:
Love it! Where are you at? In the photos I mean!
Totally cute! I think we are going to get some Fall pics done too... maybe this weekend since it's going to warm up!
I love the one where they are all sitting on the ground! Cute leggins Kailey, totally stylin'!
So cute! I think Kailey needs another little girl in the picture for the future! How fun to see them growing. I was thinking of doing a Family picture here soon. Are you in your yard?
Upclose, Carson looks just like Samson....and by the way.... I LOVE THE BOYS HAIR DOS! Jackson especially is meant to have crazy, spikey hair!
So cute. I had great intentions of a fall family photo shoot as well. Couldn't get my stuff together in time. It's the whole matching outfits that I struggle with. Good choice with the whites. They look great!! As for us I guess we're down to a snowy back drop.
Very cute photos! I miss those cuties! Have a happy halloween! Aunt Jen
Great pics! I really like the one of them all standing. They are getting big!
Post a Comment