Thursday, October 23, 2008

So long, Soccer!

We had fun watching our oldest two kids play soccer this year. There were evenings when I had to park my chair right in the middle so I could watch both games at the same time. Go Green! Go Black!

He has gotten really good at soccer this year. He was a great goalie - never letting a ball through the entire season! Goalie was his favorite position.

This little monkey had plenty to do during the games... riding on his horse (AKA my leg) seemed to be one of his favorite activities! I think my right leg muscle is stronger than my left now ~ perhaps I should have switched legs...

5 comments:

Bonster said...

So cool! L has a few weeks left and he just loves soccer! Cute pics...

museumeg said...

Wow, goalie is the toughest position! Totally thankless. Good for C. My J. likes to bounce on my foot too but I just put both my feet flat on the ground so he can't do it. I'm not as nice as you.

Carrie Tidwell said...

Oh how fun! I love soccer season. Too bad it is over. How sad to see it over. Looks like they both enjoy it. I need to brush up on my soccer knowledge, I never played it much.

Anonymous said...

I hated soccer, I swear I always ran from the ball! How do your kids do?? Jackson face is so cute in that last picture!

Natalie said...

I didn't care for soccer much either, Whit. Too much running! I think I played for one summer (with the Ferrin twins... who were so stinkin' good), I was awful - I am pretty sure I scored a goal for the other team.