He and all of his friends decided they were old enough to Trick or Treat by themselves this year. They all met together and cruised the neighborhood for treats (hopefully, not pulling any tricks!). After the big candy trade they hung out at a bon fire next door. The kid is really growing up.
Seroiusly... Have you ever seen such a cute cowgirl?
She also decided Trick or Treating would be much more fun with a friend.
With his older siblings out with friends, this little guy was left all by himself.
Thank goodness he's got a fun dad who took him around the neighborhood!

7 comments:
What a cute bunch of kids. how exciting for them. I love the pumpkins too.
Okay, these pictures TOTALLY melt my heart! I just love those kids so much. Carson is growing up too fast, Kailey is the cutest cowgirl I have ever seen! (Especially without her front teeth!) And Jackson I want Jackson to come 'build' something at my house because he is the cutest handy man I have ever seen. You took great pictures! I can't already see the cute scrapbook page your going to ut together!
They all look great!
Looks like you had lots of fun. It is so fun to be back in touch with you and share these fun things.
What cuties.....and I love your pumpkin path!!!! A lot of work has gone into those costumes!!!
What cute kids. I don't think I got any pics of my family this year. After different parties and activities, I was so ready for the holiday to be over. I love the costumes. They are so darling. Too bad we cant roam the neighborhoods together! LOVE YOU!
I had an Anakin too! Very cute.
Post a Comment