There are so many reasons why our family loves the Fall ~
Apple picking is just one of them...
We were so happy Grandma (pictured on the left) came with us!
I think we picked about 25 pounds of apples...
that is a lot of apple pies, apple crisps and applesauce!
I'm not sure if we were supposed to be climbing the trees... But, we did!


10 comments:
What a fun day!
By the way that blue color looks great on you!
How fun, great pics! I still really miss going apple picking in NY, they don't have orchards here to do that. I planted 2 apple trees here and this season's harvest was...1 apple! Enjoy all your apple goodies, sounds yummy!
This is such a fun tradition you have. I love it! I wish there was a place like that around here! Maybe you can send some fresh apple crisp home with mom! I would love it!
We always would climb the trees. Depending on the area of the orchard the good ones were up high. Enjoy all your apple stuff. Baked apples are really yummy too.
Fun day! Maybe i'm a dork for noticing, by why do you have 2 diffrent shirts on?? There has to be a good story there :) I pick my apples at wal-mart.. not as fun I bet.
GOT it... thats not you.. ok yeah im a dork!
your family picture is super cute. I also like the little monkey in the tree!
How fun. I love U-pick farms. It's fun to see your mom too.
I was wondering what friend, or friend of a friend we have in common?
There are a few things we have really missed from New York, the fall, our friends we left behind and picking apples!!! Im jealous!!!!
Natalie!! It was so good to see you on my blog! Your family is adorable. Can't wait to read up on all your updates!
Post a Comment