Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Cookies...

Every year we make Halloween Sugar cookies.
This year we made them with some friends
while the kids were home from school!
Thanks for the pictures, Zeeny!
He concentrates very hard while doing his cookies.
They look great when he is done.
I am even willing to send the ones he has frosted to the neighbors.
She usually makes the cutest faces ~ complete with eyes, nose, mouth
... don't forget the cheeks, and chins (those are extra candy to eat).
I don't know what to say - His never go to the neighbors...
I don't even eat the ones he's decorated,
unless I've stripped them of the half dozen candy corn!

4 comments:

Kim said...

So fun! You are a cute mom! I wish we lived close so that we could do this fun stuff with you!

museumeg said...

So yummy! I want the ones J made, with all the candy corn!

Anonymous said...

Their little personalities shine through on the cookies they decorate. I love it! Carson looks so old in the picture!! I bet he is going to tower over you soon.

Carrie Tidwell said...

How fun. Looks like you have had a busy Halloween this year! What fun cookies....