Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our camping trip...

We have camped with the same group of families for three years,
it has been fun to watch all of the kids grow up.
Our youngest tried his hardest to keep up with them all!
The best part of the camping trip was having Grandpa with us!
Grandpa has always wanted to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame.
I was told by my eight year old that this was his first time on a trolley!
I don't think the kids understood what they were looking at.
But - they sure loved to push the buttons and play with all the gadgets

My big helper... almost as good as breakfast in bed!

The last few camping trips have not been enjoyable for me.

This was by far our best camping experience...

I am actually willing to do it again - Next Year!

8 comments:

EstesSBTAK said...

Camping is so fun.. a great way to make fun family memories! I am glad you enjoyed it. They are all getting so big! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I love the I AM THE FUTURE t-shirt and what a cute Grandpa!

I stinketh not!! said...

Well it looks like you had fun..the weather looks like it was nice for you guys. I bet you glad to be home.

Bonster said...

Looks like a great trip! Wow, C cooking, that totally rocks!

zeeny said...

Glad you all had fun!

Meri said...

Thanks for sharing your great camping adventures! It always seems o much more fun once you are back home and unpacked, doesn't it? I actually love camping...

JeMM said...

I love your boy's "I am the furture" t-shirt! Beautiful pics, beautiful blog, beautiful family!

Kadi, John and girls said...

We took our kids to Cooperstown about 3 years ago and visited the Hall of Fame. We saw Curt Schillings bloody sock! The Hall of fame was being remodeled at the time so it all wasn't open. The last time I went camping was with my parents when I was a kid. We went to Lake George New York and loved it. I keep telling Kadi we are going to go back and visit Lake George some day. Camping can be fun, I hate all the packing and un packing! John