Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Day in Manhattan...

We were out the door early enough to take the 7:30 train into the city!

Eating lunch at Ellen's Stardust Diner is so much fun.
All of the Waiters/Waitresses are aspiring Broadway stars
and they each take their turn to perform for the crowd.
It is so amazing to me at how quiet it is inside the temple ~
If you've been to Manhattan, you'll understand why that's amazing!

Thank you, Stella, for letting us all share this special day with you!
We love you ~ you are such an amazing person...

(yes... I realize my eyes are closed, but everyone else looks great!)

It was a long, but fun & special day...
my aching feet are in need of a good pedicure!
Anyone up for it?

6 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

It was a great trip. I loved being with you guys. Thank you for coming down. We need to all do another trip. I really want to see a show before I leave.

zeeny said...

It was a fun day! I'm ready for a pedicure...maybe we should give our husbands a break for a week or two though!

Anonymous said...

What a great group of friends you have... and cute dress! Where is it from?

zippy said...

It was so good to see you! I feel like such a lucky lady that I got to come along for a fun ride with so may great gals. : )

The Merrell Family said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Congrats Stella.

The Merrell Family said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Congrats Stella!!