Here are just a few reasons why my family loves my mom!
- She got a job at an airline so she could visit more often.
- She loves cupcakes - and so do we!
- She always tells me what a good mom I am.
- She lets me color her hair - and I think I do a good job!
- She is always willing to help others, especially her daughters.
- She never visits without bringing little gifts for the kids.
- She always takes me to the Olive Garden when she visits.
- We share the same middle name, which makes it special to me!
- Her love of traveling is contagious!
- She calls just to say, "Hi, I'm thinking about you!"
- She always makes sure we have lots of family fun together.

2 comments:
That is so cute! What a great mom!
We have such a cute mom! I love all the pictures. Is Sandy trying to eat moms hotdog??
Post a Comment