Yesterday while I was with a small group of friends,
our little guy was playing with a bus toy
intended to help teach toddlers the alphabet.
I wasn't paying much attention to what he was doing and a friend says,
"Does he know all of the letters already?"
I told her he could recognize one or two, like the letter ~ J~
This morning we had a little shopping we had to do...
as we pulled into the parking lot and he says,
"T - A - R - G - E - T"

What a surprise that was to me. I guess I ought to keep a closer eye on my kids, it seems that my older kids are doing my job for me!

3 comments:
That is super cool!
That is totally impressive!! What a smartie!
You have Super smart kids, so cool, it's gotta be from a super smart Mom!
Post a Comment