Thursday, May 1, 2008

Did you know that
S T R E S S E D
backwards is...

D E S S E R T S!

Thanks, Guinevere! That explains my current cravings ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you stressed about? Isn't your husband home now?? Anything I can do to help??

Bonster said...

Ahhhh, that does explain a lot! No wonder I love desserts!

Guinevere said...

Ditto...I couldn't believe how right on that diet was! I'm glad you liked it!!

Kadi, John and girls said...

Stressed! Hey did you guys hear that Bishop Malcolm was released along with Rich Taylor. The new Bishop is Jim Conners 1st Cons. Rodney Gagnon, 2nd Brad Smith. Rich Taylor is now Executive Secretary to Stake President. Rick Wong is the Exec Secr to Bishop Conners as Brother Marston was released.

I stinketh not!! said...

Oh, thats cute. Can I help you? We should all go to lunch agian. Lets get you out of the house. :)and then we will share dessert.