Some of you might like to know...
Don't be offended that we didn't tell you sooner about it!
The choice was ours to make!
These are ultrasound pictures of my three kids...
It is not what you might have been thinking!
~
I've had a lump in my armpit since I stopped nursing ~
I know it has been nearly a year since I stopped nursing...
Let's save the procrastinator comments for another time!
I finally made it in to see my doctor and was referred to a
breast health center where they did an ultrasound on my
**you know whats**
This was not at all as exciting as when having an
ultrasound when you are pregnant - in fact, I think it has
completely ruined ultrasounds for me in the future!
The doctor called me today and the results are normal...
whew, I can now stop worrying and breathe a little easier ~
It has been stressing me out quite a bit lately!
~

4 comments:
I'm so sorry you've been stressed and I have not really been a good support. Thankfully everything is fine! Just so you know you stressed me out too! When I saw the ultra sound pictures my heart literally raced a bit! You are too sneaky!
P.S. Your sisters blog is doing what yours did...bandwidth exceeded. Must be the site for the templates!
I agree....what a sneak. Here I am in California and I pull this up and what do I see? I about died. FUNNY! FUNNY! Well, I can't wait to see what you do when the day really comes that you are ~expecting~
What a scare!! So glad to hear you're in the clear!
Post a Comment