Monday, September 22, 2008

Two teeth in two days!

This picture was taken yesterday...
This picture was taken today...
All I have to say is... the Tooth Fairy is broke!

8 comments:

smlaw said...

That is so funny- I lost a bunch of teeth all at once too and I remember thinking it was so cool! I love how excited she looks in the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that she wanted to call and tell me before the pics were on the blog!

Now Brandon can call her Queen No-Teefa instead of Bryanna!

I stinketh not!! said...

I hope you got her school pictures before she lost them. Did she pull them out herself?? Way exciting!

JeMM said...

She does look very excited! Be careful about the toothfairy - apparently the fairy left $ for my C at my neighbors house too! The kid made bank! I love first grade class pics - a bunch of toothless darlings!

Carrie Tidwell said...

What a cutie. I love when the front teeth are gone. She is young to have all those teeth missing! How is everything with school on and time on your hands??? Is the little guy surviving with just you?

Christine said...

She is just so cute! I think the no-top-teeth smile is one of my very favorite.

Child Family said...

Wow, she looks so much like Samson. Such cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe your cute kids and how big they are! Tell everyone hi from the Ross' in Chicago!