Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School!

Today was the first day of school for two of my kids.
They were both very excited and had a great morning.
The kids have some great friends in the neighborhood.
Boarding the bus...
He is an old pro! She was excited to get on the bus,
until her little friend got nervous and had to be carried onto the bus!
The little guy was fine until the bus pulled away!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... poor J! What are you going to do with just him all day?? I love the pics. What is in C's box??

Anonymous said...

Oh... poor J! What are you going to do with just him all day?? I love the pics. What is in C's box??

Natalie said...

He had to fill a shoe box with different items that would help the teacher and students get to know him better.

Child Family said...

One kid at home all day. I would die to be you!

zeeny said...

What cute kids...the picture of J is classic. He'll look back in twenty years and laugh! Hope their first day was great.

Bonster said...

What a bunch of cuties! Love the pic of J at the end, that was how L used to be, he is beyond excited to get to ride the bus w/R this year!

damama said...

The school pix are darling. First day of school...how exciting for them. Glad you made cupcakes with J

Zoo Keeper said...

Love the picture of your youngest! So cute! My youngest is in pre school twice a week! I actually have a couple hours each week to myself! What will I do?

JeMM said...

So cute of J. My little one just relished in all the attention she got w/o out the competition.