It is always fun for us to host our annual Labor Day Party,
which we have done since we've lived here the last four years.
This year we had nearly 80 (half of those being children under 18)
people over to play volleyball, bocce ball, horse-shoes and
ultimate frisbee... which seemed to be the crowd favorite!
The kids love having so many friends at our house to entertain.
The sandbox is always a big hit with the two year olds ~
Sorry to those of you who'll be washing sand out of your kids hair for days...
This year we ended the night with a few fireworks...
I believe they were illegal, but the kids loved them!

5 comments:
We had fun and our kids would do it everyday if they could! We did have quite a bit of sand to get out...but that is a small price to pay for fun!
That was super fun yesterday! And well worth all the sand! Love the cute pictures. I'm bummed we missed the illegal fireworks. Crazy Mormons!
Fun! I wish we could have been there!
Looks like a ton of fun! What a great tradition!!!
Thanks again. I didn't realize 80 people!!!!! It was great to actually visit with so many people you see on Sunday but never have a moment to really talk to! I think your family will get a pass to heaven if you keep this up! If only it were that easy!
Post a Comment