Last week I started to see small patches of green grass peeking through the snow in our front yard. Over the last two days we probably got another foot of snow!
Out our back window...
The deck...
The walkway to our front door...
Didn't the groudhog results indicate Spring would arrive soon?

6 comments:
I know you all are totally sick of snow by know, but seeing that makes me miss it!
But I do remember getting so ready for spring in the white winter wonderland of NY...At least it's still bright there, here it gets greenishbrown and cloudy, w/more clouds, yuck!
That groundhog is fired!
Gross!!! I have had it with the snow... it has been great weather here! Sorry to rub it in...I guess you should move to Utah. :)
I know I am ready for Spring too! I put away the Snowman decorations and broke out the Spring ones in hopes that green grass will be showing soon! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
your telling me... stinking snow!
Wow! Your pics are great. I miss those major storms too. Keep warm!! :) Ditto what Whitney said...move to Utah!!
Post a Comment