My Husband...
- What is his name? Samson
- How long have you been together? 11 years
- How long did you date? 4 months
- How old is he? 33 - He was telling people at work that he'd be 35 soon, I reminded him of his real age & he was excited to be getting back an extra year of his life.
- Who eats more? He eats more at mealtime, but I snack WAY more during the day!
- Who said I love you first? He did ~ I was meeting his parents in Florida over Christmas break. I told him I wasn't quite ready for that kind of conversation - by the end of the trip we were talking about getting married!
- Who is taller? He is by about 9 inches
- Who can sing better? He can, for sure... except I know the words to more songs... he has a tendancy to make up words as he sings (sometimes his lyrics are better than the real ones)
- Who is smarter? I got better grades in college, but my brain has turned to mush over the last decade. He is way more "street smart." I would get us killed in a dark alley
- Who does the laundry? Me
- Who pays the bills? Me - he makes sure I don't forget
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
- Who mows the lawn? We both do... we've got more than an acre, but we've also got a riding mower which makes it quite relaxing to mow!
- Who cooks dinner? Me, unless you want hash and eggs
- Who drives? He does...
- Who is more stubborn? Me... for sure!
- Who kissed who first? He kissed me.. but I think I was waiting all night for it
- Who asked who out first? He asked me... Training Table and Trafalga!
- Who proposed? He did, the day before Valentines Day
- Who has more friends? I am closer to my friends than he is, but he has more friends through work
- Who is more sensitive? Me...
- Who has more siblings? He's got five, I've got three
- Who wears the pants? I'll put on a dress for Sundays...

6 comments:
Fun! Happy engagement day!
It is always fun to see how great couples work. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! (By the way I didn't hate updating my blog that much...thanks for your comment=)
Love it! Thanks for joining in the fun. Learned some fun new things about ya today. Favorite comment...put a dress on for Sunday!
By the way...I've been meaning to ask you how you get your playlist to play songs randomly. Is it hard?
I love reading people's histories! So glad you posted!
Happy Valentine's Day! Great post. I'll consider myself tagged and post our story later tonight. : )
Post a Comment